How To Report

If you’re looking to report sexual assault, you have multiple options.

You can:

  • Call 9-1-1. Especially recommended when you’re in an emergency situation.
  • Contact the local police department directly by phone or in person.
  • Visit a medical center. If you’re being treated for a crime, you can tell a professional that you would like to report the crime.

To see options and processes recommended by the university, go here.